RapidDecision builds a data warehouse from the data in your ERP system and from other sources. The warehouse can be updated as often as you want, every few seconds if necessary, so the business analysis tools can analyze this data.
RapidDecision enables you to build a data warehouse in days, rather than months, and at a fraction of the cost of traditional approaches.
The data that resides in the data warehouse is extracted from your ERP applications, then converted into a form that gives you the following advantages:
- The data is organized for easy reporting and analysis.
- The data can be up-to-the-minute.
- It allows you to consolidate multiple instances of your ERP system.
- The data can be from multiple sources, versions and instances, such as Oracle E-Business, JD Edwards World, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, PeopleSoft, BPCS & Lawson.
- Reports do not need to be re-written when you upgrade your ERP software.
- Provides an excellent platform to archive your data.
RapidDecision provides even higher-speed access to specific data through pre-built data marts for specific areas, such as general ledger or sales.
RapidDecision supplies many pre-built data marts.
There are also performance benefits when you use a data warehouse because the business intelligence tools over RapidDecision do not negatively affect your main ERP transaction system as they would without RapidDecision.
Questions everyone asks about data warehouses and RapidDecision.
Tell me more about data warehouses.
Download White Paper: RapidDecision Making Business Intelligence Work Best.
Download White Paper: Why You Need a Data Warehouse.
• Download RapidDecision factsheet
• Please ask a salesman to call me
• Please book me on your next RapidDecision webinar